We perform laser cutting with the use of the state-of-the-art equipment and programming and planning systems. Drawings of details to be cut can be provided as CAD files or hard copies. The software we use allows process optimization to ensure high quality and maximum use of metal sheet.
We provide cutting services using material provided by our customers or that available in our warehouse. We keep stock of carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium sheets in the thickness range of 0.5 to 40 mm.
Basic advantages of laser cutting:
- cutting precision: +/- 0.1mm,
- clean surface after cutting – no need of de-burring or grinding,
- high cutting speed,
- no deformations – limited heat impact,
- possibility to cut any shapes,
- cutting of small openings, up to 0.4 mm sheet thickness,
- engraving and marking
Maximum dimensions of sheets to be worked: 3000x1500mm.
- stainless steel – up to 15 mm,
- aluminium – up to 10 mm,
- galvanized steel – up to 5 mm,
- carbon steel – up to 25 mm.
We offer short lead times, best quality and competitive prices. We are looking forward to doing business with you.